Evil Fun With Zimmy Evil Fun With Zimmy

Almost but not quite

You got a good start there. Make the plot better and you shouldn't have stopped the movie there but you should've made it longer.

Also one important thing, you should have a good sound loop that sets the mood too.

Use these things and you got a supermovie :D

CD- SAW CD- SAW

One-line summary?

The movie was great, nice effects and good resemblance to Saw. But (yep, there's always the but) this is quite seperate from a flash film. Seeing this is a Flash Portal I really think these clay films / stopmotion / real-life camerastuff is cool as a part of the movie, but this is just the entire movie.

Im not saying its a bad movie. I liked it, I just think this just isn't flash portal material.

Worm!!? Worm!!?

Good step

It was pretty funny except the music should've been replaced with some real good sound FX and it could have had more story and length to it.

I see this as a test or showcase of your skills and I hope the next thing you post is a full-length action movie with Arnold Stickzenegger (okay that was a lame joke, I know)

Star Day 2005: ThreeStar Star Day 2005: ThreeStar

hehe

Never heard of Star Syndicate before but i think the animations were tacky but funny to see. No bad stuff theyre, maybe some inexperience flaws

GC + Xbox VS PS2 GC + Xbox VS PS2

YAY

just like what the guy before me said, my two consoles won, the rest wus mm nah

Spongebob Gets Stuck Spongebob Gets Stuck

HAHAHA

Flash or Not This deserves a Portal Award

Detailed Shooting (GAME) Detailed Shooting (GAME)

hehe

it made me laugh while it lasted :D

Livecorpse responds:

right on chu

Blink 182 Tribute Blink 182 Tribute

mthrfckr!!

as a true blink 182-fan I know the vocals in this song is Mark Hoppus and NOT Tom! shit man, how can you tribute them if you dont even know anything about them, i know the madness character isnt yours so the style isnt good and only the sound is good! man....i hope you'll go listen more to blink. but pay more attention

worms battle field 2 worms battle field 2

YAY

YAY yay YES I LOVE IT FUCK YOU :p GREAT

*Best* Skate video(quick) *Best* Skate video(quick)

MAKE MORE

And Really, make more background and story to it n stuff but MAKE MORE AND MAKE IT BETTER AND MAKE IT FAST