Syncing the darn audio Syncing the darn audio

Great stuff

I really learned something useful here. It wasn´t the best looking tutorial but surely effective and easy to use. Best of all the sound loop was so funny :D.

Great job!

Zynex (demo version2) Zynex (demo version2)

Well I liked it

But it just didn't have the FEEL. Like maybe put in some music that fits and some soundfx.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Yay i had fun

it WAS the best thing on flash, i had so much fun and ofcourse here is my (goodsounding) song haha Bytheway, i dont think you can make a song that DOESNT sound good, it's idiot-proof

My Song :
------------------6-2---2---775-0---0---0---9---2-------9-- ----------------------------------0---1---1---0---1---2---5- 5-1---2---b---6-3-----6--b-------------------------1---2-2-1 ---2-2-1---1---1---1---0---1---0---0---1---0---a------------ ----------------

Make a Sandwich Make a Sandwich

GREAT

Superfunny, greatly animated also

Zelda: The Sacred Passage Zelda: The Sacred Passage

You have a lotta guts

to pull this off!! How dare you destroy this movie?! I just started to be gettin cool and then you destroy it!!! : 1)you destroyed the movie 2)you disrespected Link 3)You disrespected Link and 4)YOU DISRESPECTED LINK!!!!!!!!!

Classic Mario Classic Mario

AGAIN a good job

Can you please give me the engine, I will do anything for it!!!

3D Pong 4 U 3D Pong 4 U

WHOA wonderful!!!

Unique Perfectly

OLD stick mini game OLD stick mini game

I watched it and it was...

Not really funny, it maybe was intentially (I dont know how to write that word) but it looked very crappy and dumb and it played gay