Evil Fun With Zimmy Evil Fun With Zimmy

Almost but not quite

You got a good start there. Make the plot better and you shouldn't have stopped the movie there but you should've made it longer.

Also one important thing, you should have a good sound loop that sets the mood too.

Use these things and you got a supermovie :D

CD- SAW CD- SAW

One-line summary?

The movie was great, nice effects and good resemblance to Saw. But (yep, there's always the but) this is quite seperate from a flash film. Seeing this is a Flash Portal I really think these clay films / stopmotion / real-life camerastuff is cool as a part of the movie, but this is just the entire movie.

Im not saying its a bad movie. I liked it, I just think this just isn't flash portal material.

Worm!!? Worm!!?

Good step

It was pretty funny except the music should've been replaced with some real good sound FX and it could have had more story and length to it.

I see this as a test or showcase of your skills and I hope the next thing you post is a full-length action movie with Arnold Stickzenegger (okay that was a lame joke, I know)

Syncing the darn audio Syncing the darn audio

Great stuff

I really learned something useful here. It wasn´t the best looking tutorial but surely effective and easy to use. Best of all the sound loop was so funny :D.

Great job!

Zynex (demo version2) Zynex (demo version2)

Well I liked it

But it just didn't have the FEEL. Like maybe put in some music that fits and some soundfx.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Yay i had fun

it WAS the best thing on flash, i had so much fun and ofcourse here is my (goodsounding) song haha Bytheway, i dont think you can make a song that DOESNT sound good, it's idiot-proof

My Song :
------------------6-2---2---775-0---0---0---9---2-------9-- ----------------------------------0---1---1---0---1---2---5- 5-1---2---b---6-3-----6--b-------------------------1---2-2-1 ---2-2-1---1---1---1---0---1---0---0---1---0---a------------ ----------------